Last month saw the publication of International Innovation magazine’s interview with Professor Keith Ball, our Scientific Director. In it he talks about the international aspects of ICMS and gives his views on the near future of mathematics. Read the article here.
- Cake and group photo from Modern Applied Probability Meeting last week. This week we have the LMS Invited Lectures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Photos from Day 1 of Modern Applied Probability. Day 2 underway, lots of blackboard usage. The Danish liquorice i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Getting ready to welcome delegates to Modern Applied Probability, a workshop in celebration of Sergey Foss' 65th bi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @MBarany: Food for thought for the upcoming Big Proof workshop @ICMS_Edinburgh organized by @UHMMOxford and colleagues. https://t.co/dMx… 1 week ago
- First half of the Music at Heriot-Watt, Jack Carr Celebration Concert was terrific @HeriotWattUni . Looking forward… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
ICMS on Flickr
ICMS on Facebook