Last month saw the publication of International Innovation magazine’s interview with Professor Keith Ball, our Scientific Director. In it he talks about the international aspects of ICMS and gives his views on the near future of mathematics. Read the article here.
- RT @paglend: Very positive day @QUBMathsPhys with @NewtonInstitute and @ICMS_Edinburgh talking about funding opps. Belfast looking fine. ht… 5 days ago
- RT @NewtonInstitute: Today INI's Director and Deputy are in sunny #NorthernIreland meeting with the teams from @ICMS_Edinburgh and @QUBelfa… 5 days ago
- Nice to see our Centre Manager and our Scientific Director (@paglend) in the @NewtonInstitute photos of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @BAMC_2018: Professor Reidun Twarock (York) announced as IMA Lighthill Lecturer for #bamc2018 @IMAmaths @IMALonEvents @ICMS_Edinburgh @N… 1 week ago
- RT @CIRCA_StAndrews: 50th anniversary meeting of the North British Functional Analysis Seminar @ICMS_Edinburgh 12-14 April 2018 https://t.c… 1 week ago
ICMS on Flickr
ICMS on Facebook