Last month saw the publication of International Innovation magazine’s interview with Professor Keith Ball, our Scientific Director. In it he talks about the international aspects of ICMS and gives his views on the near future of mathematics. Read the article here.
- RT @mathshistory: August Mobius (1790-1868) worked in topology, known the for Mobius strip, born 17 Nov bit.ly/qEixG6 1 day ago
- RT @RJS2212: A great ‘Free’ resource from @ATMMathematics for Children in Need - a Co-ordinate Pudsey Bear atm.org.uk/Children-in-ne… #Childr… 1 day ago
- Our comms officer is going to this talk about Mary Somerville at the History Festival. Come along too and find... fb.me/1chJjDBI2 4 days ago
- Infrasturcture fosters collaborations - A guest blogpost by Paul Glendinning (our Scientific Director) for EPSRC fb.me/1khPK2lDS 4 days ago
- RT @EPSRC: .@paglend, Scientific Director @ICMS_Edinburgh, writes about success through collaboration in the #EPSRCBlog https://t.co/l0x4zh… 4 days ago
ICMS on Flickr
ICMS on Facebook