Last month saw the publication of International Innovation magazine’s interview with Professor Keith Ball, our Scientific Director. In it he talks about the international aspects of ICMS and gives his views on the near future of mathematics. Read the article here.
- RT @HeriotWattUni: Today we are celebrating women in engineering! Happy #INWED2017! https://t.co/VLsIypSoMa 1 day ago
- RT @womeninmaths: Journal of Humanistic Mathematics is calling for papers for a special issue on Mathematics and Motherhood https://t.co/3F… 1 day ago
- ICMS is exists so that mathematicians don’t have to organise an event at 1am after the kids are in bed. theguardian.com/global-develop… 1 day ago
- RT @ProfArno: #SciSister: A Scientific Sisterhood. Expertise and support even in the wilds of Scotland. chemicalimbalance.ed.ac.uk/scisister #WISE via @… 2 days ago
- RT @news_RSE: RSE President Dame Jocelyn Bell Burnell. Book now for her lecture Mon 30 Oct 6pm ow.ly/7rbc30cNHOB https://t.co/TaA0LY… 2 days ago
ICMS on Flickr
ICMS on Facebook