ICMS is happy to announce that it has approved a short Research-in-Groups programme entitled Spectral Triples on A(T)-Algebras and Generalisations submitted by Dr Joachim Zacharias (Nottingham). Dr Zacharias will work on a short research project in Glasgow, with Dr Stuart White (Glasgow) and Dr Adam Skalski (Lancaster/Lódź), from 22 March – 3 April 2009. All three researchers work in operator algebra theory and hope to make specific substantial progress within selected topics involving spectral triples. A report will be published on the icms website following the activity. This research is funded by EPSRC, the Edinburgh Mathematical Society and the Glasgow Mathematical Journal Trust. Visit http://www.icms.org.uk/proposals/rigs for background details.
- RT @paglend: Very positive day @QUBMathsPhys with @NewtonInstitute and @ICMS_Edinburgh talking about funding opps. Belfast looking fine. ht… 5 days ago
- RT @NewtonInstitute: Today INI's Director and Deputy are in sunny #NorthernIreland meeting with the teams from @ICMS_Edinburgh and @QUBelfa… 5 days ago
- Nice to see our Centre Manager and our Scientific Director (@paglend) in the @NewtonInstitute photos of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @BAMC_2018: Professor Reidun Twarock (York) announced as IMA Lighthill Lecturer for #bamc2018 @IMAmaths @IMALonEvents @ICMS_Edinburgh @N… 1 week ago
- RT @CIRCA_StAndrews: 50th anniversary meeting of the North British Functional Analysis Seminar @ICMS_Edinburgh 12-14 April 2018 https://t.c… 1 week ago
ICMS on Flickr
ICMS on Facebook